||Booking In Requirements
Dear Exertis Unlimited Vendors
For deliveries consisting of 10 or more cartons the Supplier/Carrier is required to obtain a booking reference by contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a booking in slot.
- The request should include the following information:
- Our purchase order number/s
- The number of pallets for delivery
- The number of cartons for delivery
- A copy of the paperwork that will accompany the truck
- Your company name
- A contact name and contact number / email address which we can use to confirm your booking in slot.
- All bookings requested before 15:00 will be responded to and confirmed within 24 hours.
- Shipments must be pre booked at least 24 hours in advance of the delivery.
- Receiving hours for deliveries are 08.00 to 16.00 but where possible we allocate all deliver slots before 15:00.
- Once a booking is issued the Supplier/carrier is required to deliver within the allocated time slot, failure to do so may result in rejection of the delivery. The booking is valid for one vehicle/trailer only.
- If the delivery vehicle is running late and there is a risk of late arrival please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or in an emergency on +31 773 24 2710.
Failure to follow these specifications may result in rejection of the delivery or a charge for non-conformance being applied to your account.
- All deliveries over ten boxes must be palletised
- Pallets must be four way entry and either 1200mm x 1000mm or 1200mm x 800mm.
- Pallets must not exceed 1.8metres in height from the floor.
- Products must be stacked securely within the confines of the pallet. Any products overhanging the pallet will be subject to refusal.
- Cartons containing mixed products must be avoided.
- Delivery paperwork must be clearly displayed and readily available.